The professional opportunities arising out of the Master's Degree in Psychology in Business and Economics include the following:
- Manager in private organizations or public agencies;
- Consultant in public agencies, consulting firms, or other private organizations;
- Researcher or analyst in areas relating to psychology, management, economics, and decision making;
- Researcher or analyst in consumer behaviour or economic decision making;
- Research and/or teaching professor at a University.
Career coaching opportunities
During this Master’s Degree, students can benefit from two career coaching sessions, that provide support in seeking and preparing for the internship and for the job market. These sessions have no additional costs and are offered by career experts.