Applications | 2021-2022 Academic Year
- Students are eligible to apply when attending the first or second year of their undergraduate degree.
- First year students applying to the mobility program are only accepted when passing into the second year of study, an essential requirement for acceptance onto the program.
The selection criteria are established by the FCH Erasmus Program Coordinator following consultation by the degree Coordinator.
Candidates are selected according to the following criteria, in descending order:
- Average grade and number of subjects completed* at the time of applying;
- Foreign language attended by the student is the same as the language of the intended country of study;
- Motivation for Erasmus mobility;
- Interview, whenever necessary.
*Students in a more advanced school year will be given priority.
Students interested in applying should complete the form and submit their applications, via email, to the FCH secretary for the International Relations (email@example.com), before February 21, 2021.
The following documents are to be sent with the form otherwise the application is subject to rejection:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Letter of motivation explaining the application (maximum of 10 lines, one and a half spaces).