Universidade Católica Portuguesa, under Decree-Law No. 64/2006, of 21 March, and by directive NR/R/0108/2006, allows access to its undergraduate degrees for those aged 23 and over who, while not having qualifications that grant them access to higher education, are able to prove their ability to attend a HE degree.
Please consult the General Regulations for special exams suitable to assess the ability to attend Higher Education for mature students.
|Applications:||April 6 to May 29|
|Release of the list of candidates admitted to exams:||June 1|
|Written exam:||June 18|
|Release of final results:||June 24|
|Enrolment:||July 1 to 3|
The application can be made in person at UCP’s Secretaria Escolar (Administrative Office) or sent by email (max. 10MB) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org within the set deadlines.
- Portuguese ID card;
- Application form ;
- Documents (diplomas, qualification certificates, letters of recommendation) that the candidate considers useful to support the submitted CV;
- Declaration, on honour, that the candidate does not hold qualifications that grant them access to higher education;
- Motivation letter addressed to the Board of the Faculty of Human Sciences.
The assessment of the candidates’ ability to attend FCH-Católica undergraduate degrees is carried out through the following components:
1. Evaluation of educational and professional CV;
2. Explanation of the candidate’s motivations for wishing to enter higher education and interview;
3. Written examination to evaluate the knowledge and skills considered fundamental for admission and progression in the degree to which the candidate is applying.
Application fee for over 23: 190.00€
For more information on the application process, please contact Cristina Morgado Cristina Morgado (email@example.com).