Applications | 2021-2022 Academic Year
- Eligible for students completing their first year or attending the second year.
- The students selected are then to agree on their study plans and the respective equivalent subjects for their mobility period with the Erasmus Psychology Degree Coordinator.
- Average grade and number of subjects completed* at the time of applying;
- Motivation for Erasmus mobility.
*Students in a more advanced school year will be given priority.
Students interested in applying should fill in the respective form and submit their application via email to the FCH secretary of International Relations (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 21 February 2021.
The following documents are to be sent with the form otherwise the application is subject to rejection:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Letter of motivation justifying the application (maximum of 10 lines at one and a half spaces).