The Careers Office of the Faculty of Human Sciences provides all undergraduate and Master’s students (Communication Studies, Culture Studies and Translation) with access to the Career Portal application. This application consists of a virtual environment where you can use your personal password to:
- Access internship and job opportunities;
- Manage your search preferences on areas and types of internships, companies and recruiting institutions, among others;
- Receive, via e-mail, a newsletter with information on internship and job offers suitable for your student profile.
The newsletter and all emails from the Career Portal will originate from the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure you receive this emails, set that your mail manager (Gmail, Hotmail or other) to recognize this email address . We would recommended that you set this as an important or priority address, to keep up-to-date with new internship and job opportunities.
Should you not wish to receive the newsletter, you can select this option in the app.
Access to the Career Portal
To access the Career Portal, follow these steps:
- You will have received a password at the beginning of the semester. If you have not received it or cannot find it, please send an email to email@example.com indicating your student number and preferred email contact;
- Access the website and login with your user number (student number) and the password you were sent; alternatively, through the email you receive prompting you to change your password;
- Enter your details on the application so that the Careers Office can identify your student profile (potential candidate profile) and forward you the most suitable internship/job offers;
- You will also need to attach a pdf document with your updated CV, which will be sent by the Careers Office to the recruiting entities, together with your application for each internship/job vacancy;
- You can also access the platform through your smartphone, on Android or IOS, by downloading the application.
After registering on the application, you will periodically receive a newsletter with information on active internship offers.
Data confidentiality (of your CV and student profile) is ensured, being for the sole use of the Careers Office. Student data will only be made available to recruiting entities in the case of an internship/job application and with the student’s authorization during the internship application. Should you wish to exercise your rights to erase your data from the application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org(indicating your student number and, as a security measure, your access password).
Should you encounter any difficulties, please contact email@example.com and describe the issue in as much detail as possible.