Created within the School of Human Sciences (UCP) in 2017, CRC-W is an interdisciplinary research centre, oriented towards societal challenges, aiming to coordinate, promote, and disseminate research on individual, family and social wellbeing.
- Promote, coordinate and support research projects on psychological, family and social wellbeing;
- Promote and support the dissemination of CRC-W’s members research, training outputs and activities;
- Bolster knowledge exchange within UCP (R&D, I&D and teaching units) and outreach to national/international private and public entities;
- Support basic and advanced training in CRC-W’s core scientific areas - Psychology, Social Work and Education, with a focus on wellbeing;
- Implement science communication and public awareness/participation in science, in line with CRC-W’s research.