At the Faculty of Human Sciences, we reward students with high academic performance achievements through Awards of Excellence and Merit Grands.
These programs are open to all Católica-Human Sciences students that achieve the established grade each year.
What are the conditions to get the Faculty of Human Sciences Scholarship?
- The scholarships will be awarded to all candidates admitted to Católica-Human Sciences Undergraduate Programs with a grade equal to or greater than 17/20, and will consist of the total exemption of tuition fees while attending the 1st Year of the respective Undergraduate Program.
2nd and 3rd Years
- The scholarships will also be awarded to the three best students in the 1st and 2nd years of the Undergraduate Program in Social and Cultural Communication Studies, and the best student of the 1st and 2nd years of the remaining Católica-Human Sciences Undergraduate Programs.
- Students also need to complete the previous academic year with a grade equal to or higher than 17/20 and have cumulatively fulfilled the entire annual study plan in which they enrolled, in a minimum of 50 ECTS.
How does it work?
- The Scholarships are awarded each year to all students who fulfill the above requirements, in terms of grades and ECTS;
- The Scholarships are awarded automatically and there is no need for students to apply for the Program;
- As the scholarships are awarded each year, a student who was ineligible for the first year can be granted a scholarship in the second and/or third year upon fulfilling the requirements mentioned above.
Rádio Renascença Award
Rádio Renascença annually rewards the best-graduated student of the Undergraduate Program in Social and Cultural Communication Studies. The award consists in a prize money of 1.250,00 Euros.
UCP Social Grants
Since its founding UCP has always made great efforts to ensure no student is denied access to its courses due to financial restrictions.
Where an application proves that a high potential student requires financial support, the Student Support Office (GRS) of the Universidade Católica Portuguesa may completely cover or partly cover tuition fees through the following entities:
- Study Grant;
- Reduction of tuition fees.