The Research Colloquium I constitutes a space for critical reflection about the scientific activity, development of theories and methodologies, and presentation of scientific work. The Seminar aims at:
- improving research and presentation skills and techniques;
- developing critical thinking;
- perfecting academic writing;
- helping students build a solid scientific argument;
- fostering the discussion about processes and results of the scientific work;
- initiating and supporting the development of final works: dissertation, project or internship report.