It is intended with this curricular unit that the students can learn:
- The importance of interpersonal relationships in their communication construction and development processes;
- The importance of generating behaviours in conflict management and group dynamics in contexts of interpersonal relationships;
- To understand the messages generated, perceived and the importance of non-verbal communication and body language in generating trust in work teams;
- To know how to articulate the verbal communication and its styles of speech, presentation and reporting for an adequate conversion and listening in contexts of interpersonal communication;
- To manage and generate trust through interpersonal communication;
- The acquisition of technical and interpersonal skills in communication contexts;
- To promote the knowledge of relational dynamics and intervening factors in the interpersonal relationship and its applicability in the communicational scope in organizational environments.