The course will lead doctoral students to develop skills that enable them to:
- Design research questions and hypotheses for the study of different topics in communication sciences;
- Decide on the most appropriate methodologies to respond to different problems and research questions;
- Use different methods and techniques for collecting and analyzing qualitative, quantitative and mixed data;
- Know how to evaluate the quality of the results produced taking into account the limitations of the method(s) and protocols used;
- Correctly interpret the data collected.