This observatory aggregates a set of projects undertaken by CRC-W researchers to understand the predictors of adherence to COVID-19 prevention behaviors, as well as the impacts of the pandemic, at various levels and across different population groups.
- Evaluation of Extreme Events as Challenges or Threats to Cope with: Social Media as a Data Source for Stress Measurement
- HOPE – Uncertain Futures in the Aftermath of COVID-19: Predictors of Young Adults’ Wellbeing and Pathways for Social Policy
- ICOSS - International COVID Sleep Study
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Wellbeing of Children and Adolescents
- KiDiCoTi: Kids’ Digital Lives in COVID-19 Crisis Times
- TeleCareer: Antecedents and Consequences of Strategic Career Behaviors on Iberian Teleworkers
- Vaccination against COVID-19: Intention and its Predictors