The Master in Asian Studies has a wide range of professional opportunities, including the following:
- Tourism sector, especially cultural tourism, serving Asian visitors;
- Secretarial or advertising work in travel agencies, museums or central and local private or public tourism services;
- Professional activity in the fields of media, cultural industries and new technologies involving Asian issues or relations with Asian governments, institutions and companies;
- Consulting on social, political, economic, religious and cultural issues of 21st century Asia;
- Diplomatic and international relations functions with Asia;
- Advanced research and training on Asian issues.