The Master’s Degree in Asian Studies generates an enormous range of professional opportunities:
- Translation/interpreting of Asian languages (especially Chinese, Korean, Japanese);
- Tourism sector, in particular, cultural tourism in the service of Asian visitors;
- Management and public relations roles in travel agents, museums or central and local tourism services, whether public or private;
- Professional activities in the fields of PR communication, the cultural and new technology industries that involve Asian actors as well as relations with Asian governments, institutions and companies;
- Consultancy on the social, political, economic, religious and cultural issues of Asia in the 21st century and spanning Asian international relations;
- Diplomatic functions and international relations with Asian countries;
- Advanced research and training on Asian subjects.