The Faculty of Human Sciences hosts RTP's ENTR TALKS, an ambitious, innovative, truly pan-European and multilingual project offering social media contents in English, German, French, Portuguese, Romanian and Polish. Promoted in Portugal by RTP, the project will engage with young Europeans in order to create both digital and analogue an open, authentic, deep and constructive debate about recent and future life in Europe.
On November 23, the topic for debate will be "Anxiety is not just an emotion, it is a diagnosis" and will be moderated by Diana Duarte.
- Dr. Henrique Prata, Psychiatrist
- Dr Maria Inês Galvão, Psychotherapist
- Professor Susana Ramalho, Faculty of Human Sciences
- João Magalhães, 2nd year student of the Undergraduate Program in Communication and Cultural Sciences at Faculty of Human Sciences
- Margarida Oleiro, graduated in Communication and Cultural Sciences and master's student in Communication Sciences at Faculty of Human Sciences
The event will take place in Auditorium 1 at 5pm and is open to the academic community.
The ENTR project is funded by the European Commission and the German Federal Foreign Office.