The Learning Outcomes of Writing Lab II are:
- To support the Master students in Culture Studies with their writing projects, namely the development of the development of their dissertation prospectus and chapters;
- To provide them with ongoing input on writing from the early stages of planning and drafting to the later work of revision and editing;
- To help them maintain productivity and build accountability on and off campus;
- To encourage them to reflect upon aspects of academic collaboration;
- To help the get peer support, and boost their transversal skills;
- To spur them into creating their own micro-community of writing practice as one of the wellsprings of academic, professional and personal success.