English III level students should be proficient users of English at Level C1.1 (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- To help students develop a command of a broad range of language and communicative linguistic capacities based on specific texts.
- To consolidate grammatical knowledge, working toward improving previously learned grammatical structures and syntax.
- To expose students to a variety of different texts, including complex texts about specific and general topics, and to encourage critical reading of texts related to media studies and culture.
- To help students work on their oral presentation skills and their ability to communicate fluently and spontaneously in English.
- To teach students how to create and organize their own learning tools for continuous learning purposes.