Applications | 2023-2024 Academic Year
- Students who are attending either the first or second year of the undergraduate degree in 2022-2023. The necessary condition for undertaking the Erasmus+ programme is that students are enrolled in the second year of their degree at the least by the time the mobility programme is due to take place.
- Selected students will need to reach an agreement with the PPE Degree Coordinators regarding the study plan and respective credits.
Candidates will be ranked in accordance with the following two criteria:
1. the number of ECTS completed by the application date;
2. the grade average of completed curricular units at the application date.
- For each semester of mobility (first or second), 50% of placements are available.
- Each student may apply for up to ten options – five for each semester (university/semester).
- The application process may include an interview.
Students who wish to apply must submit the online application form by 15 February 2023.
ERASMUS+ PROGRAMME | FINANcIAL
SUPPORT TO PARTICIPANT WITH SPECIAL NEEDS