Research Journalism (Eduardo Cintra Torres)
- Definition of investigative journalism and its relevance. Investigative journalism as part of journalism.
- Case studies.
- Methods of investigative journalism.
- Ethics and deontology of investigative journalism.
- Journalism in democracy and in dictatorship.
Research Journalism (João Rocha)
From case studies:
- contribute to the knowledge of what investigative journalism is and the issues it raises.
- Reflect on the working methods of investigative journalism and ethical boundaries.
- Develop research skills.
- Promote a space for initiation to journalistic practice.