- To understand the importance of interpersonal relationships in communication construction and development processes.
- To know which are the key interpersonal communication’s elements.
- To acquire technical and interpersonal skills in various communication contexts.
- To master the non-verbal language and the written message, improving the oral presentation and the structure of the speech.
- To manage the stress before and during public exposure.
- To learn how to diagnose communication problems and challenges within negotiation, crisis, change and leadership contexts.
5 ECTs / Semester / Portuguese