Applications | 2020-2021 Academic Year
- Eligible for students completing their first year or attending the second year.
- The students selected are then to agree on their study plans and the respective equivalent subjects for their mobility period with the Erasmus Psychology Degree Coordinator.
- Average grade and number of subjects completed* at the time of applying;
- Motivation for Erasmus mobility.
*Considering the student's year of study.
Students interested in applying should fill in the respective form and submit their application via email to the FCH Erasmus secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 23 February 2020.
The following documents are to be sent with the form otherwise the application is subject to rejection:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Letter of motivation justifying the application (maximum of 10 lines at one and a half spaces).