Phone: (+351) 217 214 281
Applications for 2023/2024
- BA Degree preferably in a related field of studies (Humanities and Social Sciences);
- The Master degree requires a minimum of B2 level of English according to the
Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL). It is not required to present an English Certificate, since your language level will be evaluated by the Master's coordination at the time of the interview.
Documents required for the application
- Curriculum Vitae in Portuguese or English;
- University Transcripts of Records - Original documents should be presented until October 30;
- Motivation Letter (2 pages max.) - the motivation letter should introduce you to the selection committee, explain why you have chosen this program and why you would be a good fit;
- Identification document (Passport or ID card);
- Vaccination record (tetanus vaccine updated) - upon registration.
Note: Besides those mentioned above, any other documents that Applicants find relevant to their application may be included.
Note: All Degrees earned abroad, Transcripts and Certificates must be duly translated into Portuguese (if not in English, French or Spanish).
Step 1 - Start your application online
In order to start the application, you must:
After creating an account, you will receive the access data in your email. Once you have access data, you may proceed to formalize your application on https://applications.fch.lisboa.ucp.pt .
If you do not remember your username or password, you should access the email address https://applications.fch.lisboa.ucp.pt/passwordResetRequest and follow the instructions to recover your username or password.
Step 2 - Pay the application fee
After you have filled your application and uploaded the required documents, you will need to pay the non-refundable application fee. Please note that your application will not be considered completed until the application fee is settled.
Step 3 - Additional information
After the application, an interview will take place with the candidate (interviews with international candidates can be held by Zoom). This step is not mandatory but may be requested by the Master’s Coordinator.
Step 4 - Final decision
The Selection Committee reviews your application and makes a final decision.
Please note that:
- the Selection Committee decision is final and conclusive;
- regardless of the outcome of your application, you will receive a personalized e-mail, which will mention your name, as well as the final decision of the committee;
- If accepted to the program, the personalized email will also contain information regarding registration.
- Students are not allowed to apply more than once per Intake (double applications will not be considered and related application fees will not be refunded).