This thematic axis approaches work from different perspectives, from wellbeing associated with professions and positions (e.g., social workers, teachers, leaders and team members) to organizational behaviour and consumer behaviour. It also includes the study of its emotional and cognitive foundations, including empathy, interpersonal perception, values and creativity in leadership processes, as well as human resources management, institutional change, and evidence-based public policies. It encompasses topics of great relevance in the present time and in the near future, such as career development, retirement and aging, and social innovation. Specifically with regard to educational contexts, the impact of ICT use as pedagogical, management and communication resources is widely studied.
- 0-3 DigiKids
- Appropriate Income in Portugal
- Burnout and Wellbeing of Healthcare Professionals of Vila Franca de Xira Hospital
- Child Poverty: Truth or Consequence? The Effects of Family Income on Children's Holistic Development
- CUIDAR: Toward a Culture of Protection and Good Treatment of Children and Young People
- Digital Education
- HOPE – Uncertain Futures in the Aftermath of COVID-19: Predictors of Young Adults’ Wellbeing and Pathways for Social Policy
- ManEEle: “Electronic School Textbooks"
- Predicting and Promoting Empathy
- Retirement: Survive or Adapt?
- TeleCareer: Antecedents and Consequences of Strategic Career Behaviors on Iberian Teleworkers