Documents required for the application
- Application form;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- University Transcripts of Records - Original documents should be presented upon registration;
- Identification document (Passport or ID card);
- 1 passport size photo;
- Vaccination record (tetanus vaccine updated);
- Payment of the non-refundable application fee
Note: Besides those mentioned above, any other documents that Applicants find relevant to their application may be included.
- Deliver all the required documents and the proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee to Academic Registry;
- After sending all required documents, an interview will take place with the candidate (interviews with international candidates can be held by skype or telephone). This step is not mandatory but may be requested by the Master’s Coordinator.
- Publication of the admissions list.
Payment of application fee
National Candidates: Can pay the application fee through MB – “Pagamento de Serviços”. Please request a reference from firstname.lastname@example.org.