- BA Degree preferably in a related field of studies (Humanities and Social Sciences).
Documents required for the application
- Application form;
- Curriculum Vitae in English;
- University Transcripts of Records - Original documents should be presented upon registration;
- Motivation Letter (2 pages max.) - the motivation letter should introduce you to the selection committee, explain why you have chosen this program and why you would be a good fit;
Note: All Degrees earned abroad, Transcripts and Certificates must be authenticated by the Portuguese Consulate or Embassy located in the country where the course was completed or by Consulate and Embassy services of the foreign countries in Portugal or with the Apostille Stamp for any country that is part of the Hague Convention and duly translated into Portuguese (if not in English, French or Spanish).
- Identification document (Passport or ID card);
- 1 passport size photo;
- Vaccination record (tetanus vaccine updated);
- Payment of the non-refundable application fee
Note: Besides those mentioned above, any other documents that Applicants find relevant to their application may be included.
- Send all the required documents and the proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org;
Proof of payment (including the name of the applicant, passport number or NIF and Master's program applied to) should also be sent to Hugo Brandão email@example.com.
- After sending all required documents, an interview will take place with the candidate (interviews with international candidates can be held by skype or telephone). This step is not mandatory but may be requested by the Master’s Coordinator.
- Publication of the admissions list.
Payment of application fee
International Candidates: Payment may be made through bank transfer (any bank charges incurred are the responsibility of the Applicant) with the following reference:
BANK NAME: Millennium BCP
IBAN: PT50 0033 0000 0000 6812 0200 5
National Candidates: Can pay the application fee through MB – “Pagamento de Serviços”. Please request a reference from firstname.lastname@example.org.