- Candidates are to have completed the first cycle of studies in Psychology and are now seeking to apply psychology to the fields of business and economic behaviour;
- Candidates are to have attained an English language level that enables them to follow and participate in classes as well as reading and writing academic content in the aforementioned language.
Regulations for the Transfer of ECTS between the 1st and 2nd Cycles.
Documents required for the application
- Application form;
- Curriculum Vitae in English;
- University Transcripts of Records - Original documents should be presented upon registration;
- Motivation Letter in English - the motivation letter should introduce you to the selection committee, explain why you have chosen this program and why you would be a good fit;
- Identification document (Passport or ID card);
- 1 passport size photo;
- Vaccination record (tetanus vaccine updated);
- Payment of the non-refundable application fee
Note: Besides those mentioned above, any other documents that Applicants find relevant to their application may be included.
- Deliver all the required documents and the proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee to Academic Registry;
- After sending all required documents, an interview will take place with the candidate (interviews with international candidates can be held by skype or telephone). This step is not mandatory but may be requested by the Master’s Coordinator.
- Publication of the admissions list.
Payment of application fee
National Candidates: Can pay the application fee through MB – “Pagamento de Serviços”. Please request a reference from email@example.com.