Applications | 2018-2019 Academic Year
Students are eligible to apply when, in 2017-2018, attending the first or second year of their undergraduate degree.
First year students applying to the mobility program are only accepted when passing into the second year of study, an essential requirement for acceptance onto the program.
The selection criteria are established by the FCH Erasmus Program Coordinator following consultation by the degree Coordinator.
Candidates are selected according to the following criteria, in descending order:
- Number of subjects completed;
- Average grade at the time of applying;
- Average grade in the foreign language of the intended country of study;
- Level of maturity, nature and motivation for Erasmus mobility;
- Interview, whenever necessary.
Students interested in applying should complete the form and submit their applications, via email, to the FCH Erasmus secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org), before February 18, 2018.
The following documents are to be sent with the form otherwise the application is subject to rejection:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Letter of motivation explaining the application (maximum of 10 lines, one and a half spaces).